Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
Crappy love life

Today's field trip was okay. Everything went cool. We went to some Chin Chow factory, bird's nest and Otah. I love Mrs Loh! She's so great! She bought all of us (5n1) chin chow.. .. is it a drink? haha. okay, just.. CHIN CHOW. yea. So nice of her, yea? I bought some facial cream from the Bird's nest factory. hurhur. Waste money only. Otah's crap. Total crap. Dont even know what's up there. We got to eat our lunch there too. Anyway, I gave baby chocolates and wrote him a letter. Well, i'm starting to regret what i promised (about letting him to hang out with denise). Okay, i'm just plainly hurting myself deep inside luh. But well, i'm not suppose to be selfish right?? I said that i wont give a shit about denise and him anymore. But, know what? It's easier to say than to do it. Okay, i admit I suck at this luh. Well, i guess denise is like the "perfect girl" in his life. The way he actually described her, she is like GOD. And i just realise i'm so different from her. VERY different. Denise and I are like world's apart. Well, i really dont know what to say, i really dont know what to do. Am i suppose to live with it, just accept the fact that my baby actually finds her better than me in so many ways? I'm trying my best luh. Really trying hard to be a good girlfriend. But seems like i aint THAT perfect girl, why are you still holding on to me? My boyfriend's even checking out my love rival. HAHA. is this a joke or something? Am i suppose to live with that? I'm SO confused. Things might seems so great from the outside but well, deep inside, it aint that great. I know i suck at everything. Remember me showing off to people how loving/romantic my boyfriend is? Well, He's no longer that loving and romantic anymore. I know i aint that great a girlfriend anymore. Sorry, sorry, and MORE sorry. That's all about our relationship. I DONT wanna lose faith in this relationship! i love my baby and i REALLY DO. argh. ANyway, i just read weiyan's blog. She actually talked about everything she and Ernest had gone through. So cool. To be honest, at times, i'm kind of jealous of them. THey are like so cute, so loving and stuffs. haha. Okay. Tomorrow's a crappy day. Dnt and Amaths, such a horrible combination. Totally turn-off. Well, enough said.

With love, on Wednesday, April 05, 2006
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse